Lindsay & Kevin Montana Wedding
Road-tripped out to Flathead Lake, Montana, to celebrate the marriage of two dear friends – Lindsay and Kevin!
* seeing these guys tie the knot and cruise away in a 007-style boat!
* staying in a lakefront house with eight girls who I see rarely but hold up as such great friends. Lots of wine and dock time was enjoyed!
* hike to Avalanche Lake (and seeing a bear cub!) in Glacier National Park – such an amazing place:
* the cutest design elements EVER sprinkled throughout the reception:
* the toasts: ALL were incredible! So much love at that dinner.
* tequila, headdress, bow & arrow, dancing, photobooth, that about sums up the fun
* the late night and early morning view of the lake from our house. Spent one night taking some long exposure shots in the dark – the moon was full and lighting was amazing. I want to come back here again:
THANK YOU KEVIN & LINDSAY for having us all out there to celebrate! May your years be filled with love, laughter, and plenty of Fireball!