All the things I want to do on my year off
I’m leaving my job in November to travel with no end date. Lately my morning jogs have been filled with me making a list of things I want to accomplish while I’m off. How often in life do we think ‘I wish I had time to learn X or try Y’ but so many other things take priority and drain our energies.
Well now I will have the time and the freedom of my own schedule, so I need to be sure to take advantage. Figure if I share the list I’ll be more accountable, so here goes (work in progress):
- Learn to make pasta, all kinds!
- Get comfortable using traveler’s Portuguese
- Go pescatarian for a month
- Sell one photo (just one!)
- Run a half marathon in another country
- Get to Easter Island
- Learn how to take night sky photos
- Blog at least once a week
- Learn video editing (FinalCut?)
Friends – if any of you want to join me for any of the above, remotely or even better in person, please let me know!